Here is an update on the Magnolia Tree Project. We are scheduled to begin work on Phase One on Monday, October 30, 2017. We have performed a pre-work survey to identify areas of special consideration.
Work will start on Portland Rose with removal of existing trees followed by planting of the Japanese Blueberry trees. All work will be completed on Portland Rose before other streets are planted. This will allow us to ensure that all tasks are completed as planned and that the results are satisfactory. Work will progress to Province Rose, Cinderella, Peace Rose, Rosebud, Rose Petal (north to intersection of China Rose, and China Rose.
We will post notices at your residence to advise you when work is scheduled for your location. We will avoid blocking driveways, as much as possible. Please comply with the following requests:
- No on-street parking between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Be available to turn sprinklers on and off.
- Advise your gardener, as appropriate, of scheduled work
- Refrain from presenting the work crew with personal requests
- For concerns, call Curtis Kelly at Kelly Mgt, 661-616-5583